Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Radiant Garden Streets

Go down 
+2
Heyg
Icisia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:11 pm

*a dark portal opens behind icisia, and jin comes flying from out there, passing right nearby icisia. The dark portal closes seconds later*
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Icisia jumps, being frightened by the person flying right by her. Not even thinking, she points her hand towards the person and shoots a small electrical spark towards him/her. Then she realizes she just zapped a good guy, not a bad one. "Oh crap not again!"
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet
Home World: Traverse Town
Weapon: Blade Of Ryoku

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Jin flew through the portal, his ski-cap flying off of his head. His eyes were shut tight, but when he opened them, he just closed them once again, bracing himself for impact. The lightning bolt collided with the young man and he felt to the ground, twitching and foaming from the mouth. "OOoohh~"
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Icisia runs over to the young man and kneels down by him, "Why do I always do this. First, that crazy drunkard and now this guy!" she says as she looks over any wounds. "I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Jin managed to get up and glares at the girl. "Yeah, I'm fine.." He then looks around, a shocked look on his face. "Where am I?" He said, still looking around. "Wait..I'll figure that out later.." He then spread his palm open as energy began to accumulate in it, taking the shape of a sword. "What I wanna know.." Jin now held a sword in right hand as he constantly juggled it in his hand while jumping up down, shifting his weight from one foot to another. "..Is why you shocked me!!" He pointed his weapon toward the girl, wincing it pain while doing so.

Last edited by Jin on Sun May 17, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:30 pm

She stands up and looks at the boy curiously. "This is Radiant Garden," she says to him. When he points his weapon at her, she frowns. "You startled me. I've been fighting heartless and nobodies all day, so I'm a little jumpy. Don't you point that sword at me tator-tot!" she says as she rolls her eyes. "Plus, I coulda done a lot worse damage than that. I'm just running a little low on stamina at the moment from fighting that gigantic nobody back there.."
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:44 pm

"Oh.." The weapon disappeared and he stuffed his hands in his pockets. He then put his ski-cap back on his head and contiuned to look around.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:52 pm

"Where are you from?" she asks. "Cuz obviously you aint from here or I'd know you." Icisia looks at the boy once more, trying to recognize him, but with failure. But instead of waiting for a reply, Icisia just turns and walks away. She didn't know what came over her, but for some reason she was tired and wanted to be away from that place.

Last edited by Icisia on Sun May 17, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Cloud continued to slash through the heartless taking out 7 more of them with his Buster sword..As they started to surround him and hanashi,pushes away to them and made a Cross Slash finishing off 3...There were only 10 left and didn't seem to be of any kind of threat as Cloud dodged every single attempt of hit from them.

He then looked with the corner of his eye towards Hanashi who seemed to be dealing well with these heartless and didn't look like she needed any help
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Hanashi took out 3 more heartless then one tried coming up from behind her but she quickly took notice and she slashed it with her Keyblade,she looked around to see if there were any more Heartless 7 left.... she looked over at Cloud who seemed to not have any problems at all fighting them off.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Cloud moves to the right as he noticed one of them making a jump for it towards him,and stabbed it with his buster sword and looked around him,there was just 6 more to go he made a circular swing with his sword taking out the rest of the heartless..he places his buster sword back behind his back and looks at Hanashi... whom he find her okay and un harmed continues to walk slowly once again
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Whew... she grinned at Cloud and she concentrated and made her Keyblade disappear,she followed cloud silently with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:24 pm

He stopped for a few second and turned around walking back to the HQ.. then turned his head looking at hanashi.. "We are heading back to the HQ"..he said in a calm tone..as he started to walk back to the HQ
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Jin decided to walk away, bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zalatena

Zalatena

Character sheet
Weapon: Golden Chains
Munni: 100

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Zala walks around in the streets looking for something to do. "Man this place is kinda boring right now.." She starts to walk towards the HQ place she has heard about so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiant Garden Streets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2