Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark Streets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm

As the sunset in the beautiful Radiant Gardens',there was an unknown chill through the area,as though some presence has just came.Why did it suddenly come now?The answer was unknown.Atleast,for all those who've never heard of this remarkable individual...who is now just showing himself to the world.The figure entered the area,glaring at the heartless,a chain around his chest,also spreading around his shoulders.He stood broad with shoulders high,his black cloak covering his face,and the rest of his body.He wore Samurai sandals,suggesting that may be where he hails."Such filthy creatures.."He spoke to himself,the heartless turning towards him,looking very angry.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:31 pm

As Icisia is walking along, she stops to look at the sunset over Radiant Garden. It's then that she notices a man wearing what looked like to be a samurai outfit being charged at by a heartless. "Look out!" Icisia yells as she draws her Tezamai blade. Before she can start running towards the man though, several other heartless pop up around her. "Oh my gosh more of you things?" she growls as she gathers energy in her blade. One of the heartless lunges at her, so she ducks while bringing her blade around. When she swings it, she releases the built up energy in it and sends a small shockwave around her, dispersing all of the heartless that had her surrounded. Icisia looks towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:38 pm

He was surrounded by a horde of Heartless as she fought them herself.Yuusha unraveled Chikara Fusari,focusing his Magic of Force Manipulation into it.This caused the chains to glow in a Purple Aura.He used the chains to spin at a good distance around him,the powerful force knocking out the heartless with the one great hit,Yuusha standing there.He picked up one of the knocked out heartless,looking at it's mis-shapen body."Hmph.."He gloated,not really that happy about doing it,but glad that he could do this to further protect his own kind.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:41 pm

She looks around carefully, making sure no other heartless will appear to attack. The coast seems clear, so Icisia walks towards the man. "Nice attack there," she says to him with a grin as she approaches him. "You look like you've fought these fiends before."
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:44 pm

He didn't seem to show any emotion,him seeming to get through the need to show it."I've fought them for many nights.."He said,seeming the emphasize the word 'Night' during his speech.His Chikara Fusari losed the Purple Aura,becoming normal chains again.[color=purple]"What about you?"[/cplor]He asked,still showing no emotion.He had put his Chikara Fusari into it's former position while talking,it not taking long at all.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:47 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. I've fought plenty of these. Plenty of heartless plus nobodies too. At least the big ones are a little bit of a challenge," she says as she sheathes her Tezamai. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you and what are you doing here though? I've never seen you around before."
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:53 pm

He sighed,that seeming to be the one thing he does alot.He spoke with such suspicion,that he had 'Warning' written on his face,to her at least."The first questions are simple.They call me,'Yuusha Naito',and I'm here to protect your kind from those filthy vermin.He said,his arms folded,and him rolling his eyes."Nobody has seen me,and they never will.."He said,sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Icisia grins. "You sure do sigh a lot, Yuusha Naito. And join the crew of protecting people from heartless. We have a whole organization to do it. Well... since this is a very awkward conversation, I shall take my leave then. Follow if you like, I'm just going to be tryin to find some trouble to fight," she says as she turns to walk away while thinking, "What is that dude's problem!? He seems like I totally annoyed him!"
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:03 pm

As she tried to move,she couldn't make her body go forwards.Yuusha's hand was pressed against her back,him nodding."I suppose I may join,but there is something you and your 'individuals' must know.."He said,releasing the Pulling Force he applied on her body to keep her from leaving.He had to talk about his past...wasn't this the best day ever!?!?Nope,it was like visiting Hell for him."I'm not of your particular race,which you may be known as 'Homosapiens',otherwise called 'Humans.' "He said,stopping after that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Icisia's eyes widen a little when her body doesn't move as she wants it to. When he released the pulling force on her back, she turned around. Now, she doesn't look scared, but more like.. ticked off. She glares at Yuusha before saying, "Alright, spit it out. And I wanna know how you stopped me dead in my tracks like that! That is just weird." She growls.
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:12 pm

He sighed,things getting more complicated than they needed to be."First,I'm known as a 'Shadow Walker',a race of Human-like creatures that may only be in the Mortal World at Night."He said,just giving away his creature basis to her.He placed his hand at his side,reversing the force on a rock that is lying on the ground.The reversed force pulls it into Yuusha's hand,him holding it up."I'm a Force Manipulater,as this shows.I reversed the force on your body,pushing you at me,and holding you there.Also,when my Chains glowed purple,I had a great amount of force applied to them,making their strength amplified."He explained,that all he could say for now.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:16 pm

She nods. "Ok so you're a different race. That's.. neat. I guess," she says as she scratches her head. "Never heard of these kinds of people before.. oooook.." she thinks to herself. "Alright," she says as she looks at Yuusha sternly, "We are busy fighting not only the heartless, but a new enemy known as the nobodies. Are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:18 pm

He nodded,but folded his arms."You understand my limitations,correct?"He said.Yuusha was willing to fight,but would be forced to leave his comrads if the Sun arose even for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:20 pm

She nods. "Then you are officially in the Heartless Resistance."
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:23 pm

He nods,standing next to her,and shrugs."So where is the 'Magical' Heartless/Nobody Resistence Facility?"He asked,showing a hint of sarcasm,not evening laughing.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:31 pm

"Haha funny guy," she says as she starts to walk away. She motions with her hand for him to follow. "It's at Merlin's house. He's a wizard."
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:37 pm

He followed with no problem.The Sun wouldn't rise for several more hours,then he'd return to the Astral Plain of which his people inhabited over Daylight,and would return at night again."I know of Merlin,but why does he allow you to use his home for such...meetings?"He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:44 pm

"Umm, well it's kind of because everything else has been destroyed and is being rebuilt. His house made a good spot for a HQ," she says as they continue to walk. Icisia yawns, suddenly realizing just how tired she is. "Wow, it's.. early."
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:13 pm

He wasn't tired.His kind were awake Twenty-Four - Seven,his kind needing to be awake to enter the portal that leads to the real world.He followed her until they reached their destination,making sure she didn't fall alsleep on him."So who is the leader?"He asked,raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:16 pm

"Um.. we all kinda consider Leon the leader. Cloud would probably be next in charge," she says with a shrug and another yawn.

OOC: Next post at HQ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Streets   The Dark Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Streets
Page 1 of 1