Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Radiant Garden Streets

Go down 
+2
Heyg
Icisia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

Radiant Garden Streets Empty
PostSubject: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Heartless cover the streets when one walks through them.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Icisia walks outside of Merlin's house, stopping and thinking about where to go. "..."
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:12 pm

*runs through Icisia, yelling the same thing over and over* THE END IS NIGH! THE BOOZE IS OVER!! *runs over a couple of heartless as he does so*
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Being startled by Heyg, Icisia swings around picking up the nearest object to throw at Heyg. In this case, the object is a 40 lb barrel full of peanuts that she picks up and launches at him. After throwing it, she realizes what she just did. "Sorry!!! Move outta the--" WHAM. "Uh.. Oh my gosh!" she says as she runs over to the man who just got nailed by the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:16 pm

*gets hit by a sudden barrel, and falls down, dizzy and what would appear to be knocked out* @.@ did someone get the number of that truck that just hit me...? my head hurts... *he rubs his head*
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Icisia runs over to him and kneels down by him, "I'm so sorry! You just scared me when you ran by and.. yeah.." she scratches the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:23 pm

*he spins his head a bit, then shakes it* ><' sure, it's ok. I'm used to get hit with heavy stuff on the head. *remembers his "chaser academy" days, in which he was the target for Blizaga training, and the bullseye was the head* .... yeaaaah, stuff happens. o.o'
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:25 pm

She nods to him, "Well at least I didn't kill you," she says with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:26 pm

*he laughs with her, then he remembers something* o.o! *stands up in a jump, and goes back to running and yelling* THE END IS NIGH!!! THE BOOZE IS OVER!!! *he goes somewhere else* (talk about fast recovery :3)
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Icisia watches him get up and run off yelling bloody murder, so she stands up and looks around for a place to go.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Cloud made some steps outside,looking around when he finds the weird man which was knocking on the door..the one who seemed to have been knocked out now..and by the girl which was inside the HQ with him.

Cloud sighs to himself and starts to examine the place from around him,and at the same times planning on where to head off to
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:33 pm

*turns around later on the street, and goes by running again* THE END IS NIGH!!! THE BOOZE IS-! *he brakes to a sudden stop, shrugs, picks up his key-tar, and opens a dark portal to somewhere else, somewhere with booze, hopefully*
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Icisia turns and looks at Cloud and nods towards him in an expression of "hello," and then turns to walk towards a shop when a Shadow (heartless) appears in front of her. Icisia growls and stomps on the heartless before picking it back up and punching it back to the ground. She then claps her hands together as if to clean the dust off of them and continues walking on, leaving the Shadow to disappear from it's defeat.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:37 pm

C-Cloud! Hanashi said as she caught up with him,she saw the man that appeared in the Hq knocked out Is he ok? she wondered but right now she was Icisia and waved at her Hey...whoa what's that? she pointed to the shadow which Icisia took care off,she blinked in amazement That was..short..
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Icisia smiled and waved at Hanashi.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Cloud nodded back to her..then watched again as the weird man entered through a dark portal,He then was about to head north..when he found a shadow appear in front of the girl..But to his slight surprise the girl took out the shadow like it was a mere toy,It was clear that she seemed more powerful than she just looked he thought to himself

He looked behind him at Hanashi who seemed to had followed him out, "Yes?"..He replied.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Hanashi waved back at Icisia smiling a bit,she looked at Cloud and tilted her head slightly I'ts n-nothing...but..what was that thing?that shadow... she looked to Icisia and tilted her head aswell Do you know what it was,Icisia?
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:59 pm

She stopped, hearing Hanashi asking her what the Shadow was. "It's a heartless," she says. She then turns and walks towards the chasm in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Cloud heard out Icisia's short explain to Hanashi,he knew that was a heartless..but he didn't put in mind that she would take it out in just seconds,..he looked towards Hanashi with calm eyes. "Indeed..That's a heartless" he added...as he watched Icisia walk away
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:18 pm

A heartless? wow that was new to her,she seemed them around once in awhile but always ran from them,she wasn't gonna admit she was scared I-I see... she looked at Icisia walking away then at Cloud so,what now? she saind in a calm voice but was a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Cloud faced a question now..that he himself didn't know the answer to it,He didn't have any clue about where to go...But he started to walk randomly slowly away from the HQ.

He looked behind him at hanashi.. "I don't know" as he continued walking randomly without a destination in mind.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Hmm... she pondered in her mind for a bit,she decided to follow cloud,she only knew him and Icisia but she went off somewhere Allright then...

As they were walking,Heartless started to appear around them,appearing from the floor and walking towards them slowly.

Hanashi's eyes widened Cloud!look the heartless! as she said this you could say 30 heartless appeared around them,Hanashi extended her right hand and a Keyblade appeared You ready,Cloud? she said to him while keeping her guard up.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Cloud was walking pointless when all of a sudden Heartless started to appear and walk towards them, He looked at Hanashi which looked like she was ready for the fight, Cloud held his Buster sword's handle which was placed behind his back as a sign that he was ready..

He speeded up towards the Heartless taking out 5 in a single swing,and staying on his guard from the rest which seemed to be clong up.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:02 pm

She saw Cloud take out 5 heartless with his sword,which was big,she then was surrounded by 5-6 heartless,one tried jumping at her which she simply slashed it with her Keyblade and it dissapeared,a heart came out of it and dissapeared aswell,she took out the remaining 5 with 2 slashes 10 down,20 to go..

Then 10 heartless surrounded Cloud and Hanashi,Hanashi backed up a little and glared at them.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:20 pm

As Icisia walks through the streets once more, a Shadow appears in front of her and attempts to jump towards her. She immediately grabs her Tezamai and swings it around, bringing it in front of her. When the Shadow jumps at her, she simply takes her sword up, then brings it straight down into the middle of the heartless, making it disperse. "Sheesh, they keep on a'coming don't they?" She keeps her blade out and continues walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Garden Streets   Radiant Garden Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiant Garden Streets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next