Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasm in the sky

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

Chasm in the sky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:03 pm

*he then sighs, removes his armor, calming down, and finally creates a portal of darkness, walking slowly inside. the portal closes seconds afterwards*
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Alicia pouted putting her hands on her hips and frowned in her usually "Poutty" pose. She turned to look at the others dissmissing her lance from reality. She decided to wait on the cloaked person and sat crosslegged with her "pout-face" still on blowing a strand of hair out of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Xemnas popped his cloak up and dismissed the nobodies around him. The rest of the sky suddenly cleared as well. The heartless and the nobodies retreating into the chasm where they came from as it slowly closed behind them. Xemnas nodded to Xion and sent a simple ball of energy her way.

Xion summoned her keyblade to block it and she flew back next to Alicia, her cloaks hood falling off as she looked up to see the sky clear and the town return to its normal appearance. She looked back at everyone and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Alicia glanced at Xion, and tilted her head blinking repeatedly with a confused look pasted on her face.
"That was... a weird way to come back you know? Most People just walk."
She looked up at the sky and bit her lip thoughtfully.
"Atleast where I come from they do.." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Icisia stands still, continuing to stare at the direction from which the others went. "Hmm.. Something is off.."
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Xion shrugged as a darkness corridor appeared in front of her. She leaned foward and waves slightly at all of them. "Bye than" She giggled and walked through the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Icisia shrugs, feeling that everything is back to semi-normal, so she turns back towards Radiant Garden and walks in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasm in the sky
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: