Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasm in the sky

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:38 am

A dark Chasm in the sky, seemingly endless and unending. Heartless and nobodies fight over head as they poor out of it. Those not in combat with each other head for the city. They attack random civilians absorbing their powerful hearts filled with great will and power.

Last edited by Xion on Fri May 15, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Xion sat at the edge of a rocky outcropping over Radiant Garden Kicking her feet back and forth as she watched the city be attacked. She hummed a little tune to herself and let out a sigh."Roxas... Do you hate me?"
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:54 pm

*he walks inside in his regular clothing, everyone looking at him awkwardsly as he looks around for the booze store. He then looks upwards and notices the chasm in the sky, raising his eyebrow* Hello? what is that...? *then he brightens up* Of course! The legendary whisky tavern, the "chasm in the sky"! daaamn, I need to go over there!
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:04 pm

A rather small group of nobodies, 3 or 4 weakling Dusks, Appeared around Heyg. They slinked back and forth around him before lunging in with stabs.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:11 pm

*he jumps, flipping away from the stabs, darkness enveloping his clothing, soon replacing it by the heavy armor the chasers wield, in the air, he summons the guan dao from the darkness* That was sudden... one can't go to a tavern anymore without being anoyed now? *he cleaves one of the nobodies in half, from top to bottom with the bladed area of the guan dao, then, after landing, he points his open palm towards the remaining ones* Dark Thunder! *the spell fumbles, as he didn't had the key-tar on, and only shocks one of the nobodies, causing a really low rate of damage* ... I knew I forgot something.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:20 pm

The remaining three dusks slinked around before lunging at the chaser again. The one that was zapped previously seemed to be unaffected by the attack, as if it mearly tickled the Dusk. The Dusks sharpened arms attempted to pierce the armor.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:24 pm

*he rolls backwards, trying to avoid damage, and after his feet hit the ground, he springs back against the dusks, flailing two with the blunt area of the guan dao, and the remaining one cleaved digonally, from upper right to lower left, by the blade of the guan dao, then lands behind the dusks, standing, and waves his guan dao as if cleaning the blood* two down... or am I incorrect?
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:28 pm

The dusks, seemingly understanding the chaser proved him wrong. Six more of their kind appearing, making the odds stacked in their favor. Eight against one, they all lunged at the chaser , leaving him no where to escape to as they attempted to pierce him into shreds.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:35 pm

... two down... 8 to go... *sweatdrops, and changes his guan dao into the key-tar, then points an empty palm at the eight dusks* Dark Fire! *a blueish ball of fire homes on one of the nobodies in the middle of the group, exploding, and sending the group backwards with the blast* WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?!
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:38 pm

The dusks flew back, one of them fading away. The remaining dusks rushed him again, 3 more appearing, making it 10 on one.

A mystery Voice chimed in the area, Xemnas's to be precise. "They Think your fodder for our goal of course"
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:41 pm

... *sweatdrops, then puts up the key-tar in a playing position* Just what I needed... Jokes about my favourite quote. *he dashes in to the middle of the ten nobodies, and plays a hard note, darkness surging from under his feet and throwing the nobodies in a 360º area around him towards a nearby wall*
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:43 pm

The Dusks seemed to be empowered by Xemnas's voice. All of them easily stopping before they hit the wall. Returning to their simplistic attack pattern, lunging. This time with a slight tweak, they slinked back and forth as they moved towards him.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:45 pm

... oh my? *he then jumped in the air, and played a some mixed tunes, like in a samba, sending what would appear to be orbs of pure darkness towards the dusks, trying to keep them away*
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:48 pm

The heartless easily dodged the moves as the slinked, their attacks moving ever so closer to the chaser. The clang of attacks against the armor would ring through the air as they reached him.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:51 pm

*feeling the hits on the armor, he closed one of his eyes, and played a hard tune, sending what would appear to be a dark fire wall against the nobodies, pushing them against the ground and supposedly, destroying them* Taste this one for size!
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:03 pm

The Nobodies all vanished from around the chaser, leaving him to his peaceful drinking. For now.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:15 pm

*he lands and keeps away the key-tar and the armour, then cleans the sweat on his eyebrow, and notices some black markings on his clothing* ... oh my. *he searches in his chest area, and finds his trusty bottle of whisky* AHA! unharmed! Safe and sound! awesome... *he takes a swig, and goes on his way, searching for the booze store in Radiant Garden*
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:03 pm

Icisia walked in, her Tezamai in hand. She looks around carefully for any danger ahead of her as she continues in silence.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Xion let out a sigh and stood up on the cliff. She stretched a bit pulling her hood into place, covering her face. She turned around and fell of the cliff, backwords before she headed down towards the ground, falling at a rather fast speed.

OOC: Note She has glide o.o so dont be all like shes gonna die.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:09 pm

As Icisia continues walking, a Dusk appears in front of her. She stands back with a slight smirk on her face, and when it attempts to slash at her, she jumps up kicking it's arm to the right. She then swings her Tezamai around and down, slashing the Dusk making it disperse. "Easy," she mumbles as she starts walking once more.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Xion continued to fall before she suddenly stopped in mid air. She landed on her feet in front of Icisia as another 10 dusks appeared. She let out a sigh as they surrounded her and Icisia.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:15 pm

She takes a quick glance at the cloaked person by her, but her attention is quickly turned towards the 10 Dusks around them. She closes her eyes for a second, and a small light seems to emit from the Tezamai. When she opens her eyes, the light bursts into a radiant glow of lightning all around the blade. Icisia takes one swing towards 3 of the Dusks with the Tezamai. When she does this, lightning sparks off of the blade and hits the Dusks. Icisia then jumps in the air and slashes at another Dusk before landing. Another Dusk attempts to slash at Icisia, but she ducks and slashes at it's legs before standing back up with a grin on her face. "5 down," she says with a nod. "5 left."
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:21 pm

As a dusk moves towards Xion she eyes it and waves her hand. It stops in its tracks as two shadow heartless appear in front of it. The two shadows fighting it off before all three are destroyed. Xion eyes the other four heartless and moves into attack position. The kingdom key appears in her hands as she dashes at one of them cutting through it with ease. "..." She eyes the others as they lunge at her, she spins around slicing through them with ease. She eyes the sky as the others seem to continue their fight not noticing the two on the ground. She gripped the kingdom key tight.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Icisia looks at the cloaked person. "Impressive," she says with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:25 pm

"Thanks.."She nodded at Icisia and walked towards the center of the chasm, or rather where the center would be if it was on land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chasm in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasm in the sky
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: