Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasm in the sky

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

Chasm in the sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Icisia watches the cloaked figure walk away, then a thought occurs to her, "Where did those heartless come from..?" She looks at the cloaked person again, and looks around. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Xion ignored the thought of the mystery girl. It was a good question, one she didn't want to awnser though. She looked back at the girl, her face still covered. "No where, thats where they came from. Coming?" Her intention was simple, to see which Organization XIII member had started this chasm. It was to large to be any one but an Organization XIII member.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Icisia smirks. "Sure, nowhere." Without asking any further questions, Icisia follows the figure, although having her guard up and her senses fully alert, just in case something bad happens.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:38 pm

A Spark appeared in the sky as the destination of the warp motes random teleport was desided. Alicias body materialised in the general direction above Xions head. Alicia, who mumbled ("Its cold shut the fishtank") in her sleep, fell towards the earth in her pink nightgown decorated with little white rabit faces.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Icisia jumps back and looks at the girl. "What the..?"
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:42 pm

*he appears from a darkness portal which what would appear to be two bottles of scotch in his hand, then looks upwards to the chasm in the sky* o.o wooooO! *he stashes the scotch in his clothing, then closes the dark portal again* let's see now, what to do~...
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Xion stopped in her tracks as a sorceror class nobody appeared. It awnsered her question rather quickly. "Xemnas..." She sighed, one of the few people whose memory of her hadn't been altered. Someone who knew her. She gripped the kingdom key tight as she dashed at the monster, flipping over it slashing at its head, barely harming it at all as it faltered only a few inches. Not even stunning it. She looked over at Icisia and held in battle position behind the sorcerer as it spun around attacking both Icisia and Xion with its spin, which launched out small orbs of energy.

Xion's eyes grew wide as the girl appeared directly in line for one of the blasts. The girl was rather lucky as a darkness portal appeared just in time to save her, the ball flying into it. (IE Heyg's portal)

OOC: Boss level enemy, oh and o.o If you didn't know her name is pronounced. "Shi-on"
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:47 pm

*he looks at the portal then sweatdrops* THE BOOZE! *he peeks through the portal, to notice everything destroyed* WHYYYYYY?!
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Icisia flipped over one of the small orbs of energy while gathering electricity in her Tezamai. When she lands, she dashes towards the sorcerer, gripping her blade with both hands. As she is about to take a slash at it's right side, it leeches one of it's arms towards her. In an instant, Icisia jumps upwards doing a backflip. She releases a small amount of electricity out of her sword behind her, using it as a propulsion to get closer to the sorcerer. When she does this, she is launched like a bullet towards it. On impact, she drives the Tezamai into one of it's arms, releasing the stored up electricity. She then pulls the blade out and flips back, landing on the ground.

Last edited by Icisia on Sat May 16, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Hitting the ground Alicia rubbed her eyes.
"Who is it?"
A hazzy vision of the Sorcceror nobody appearing in them didnt seem to phaze her. "Oh... its just... Nobody" She yawned, Stetched got up and jumped to look at the Nobody again finaly gripping what it was.
Insrinctively she raised the palm of her hand and shouted the spell for Aero blasting wind from her hand at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:52 pm

*he falls on despair, crying for the lost booze* the booze... why... *then he stands up and his hair becomes yellow* I SHALL NOT FORGIVE TEH DESTROYERS OF THE BOOZE!!! *the armor appears around him, as he activates berserk, and jumps towards the sorcerer nobody* WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:54 pm

The nobody didn't seem to even care as Icisia stabbed it. It felt no pain and didn't even bleed. IT shook off the electricity and even the Aero of Alicia like it was nothing. It spun around again orbs flying out of it, dozens of them at each of enemies targeting it. This time, to prevent the mass of attacks on it, or so it hoped, it flew into the sky. Hovering forty feet above the group.

Xion knocked the orbs back at the foe with her keyblade, all of them before she eyed the wayward group around her. Typical Radiant Garden types, even if one of them could use a portal, she eyed that one, a possible replacement for her or roxas in the organization? The girl from earlier seemed to know her way around fighting but didnt seem to do any real damage to the nobody.

She blinked at the newer girl though, she knew what the nobodies were? She did note the lack of a powerful punch coming from the aero. She thought her own Aero would do more, wait... she didn't know aero.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Icisia growls, seeing her stab didn't even effect the nobody. "The head perhaps.." she thinks to herself as she charges electricity up in her sword once more. "At least this is more of a challenge than those stupid heartless," she says with a smirk. Once the Tezamai is recharged, Icisia gathers energy around her feet and blasts it outward from her feet causing her to launch upwards. Once in the air, she spins rapidly with the Tezamai, creating what looks like an electrical tornado. Aiming for the head this time, Icisia points the Tezamai ahead of her and concentrates on gathering more energy, making the tornado bigger. Just before impact though, she draws the energy in around her and the blade tight, so it penetrates more like a speeding missile when it hits. She closes her eyes to prepare for impact on the sorcerers face.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Seeing Icisia launch foreward she puts on her "Battle Face" Which looked rather silly with blushing cheecks and a pink bunny nightgown.
She followed Icisia's lead launching herself into the air and summoning her lance aiming for the opposite side of the Nobodies head to Icisia's. Her lance glowed as she lunged at it from the air.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:07 pm

*he looks at the two persons, and recognizes the one that thrown a barrel to his head, and the girl in the night gown (considering he randomly popped in her room by mistake)* O.o''' *ignores the fact for now, and keeps going berserk, picking up his guan dao, and performing a jump, atacking the sorceror from above* RAWR you destroyed my booze! Dx
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Xion sweatdropped, she seemed to not be needed her as those three all seemed to handle themselves fairly well. She predicted the Nobody's move rather easily though. It ducked right underneath each of the groups attacks. Most likely outcome, the three of them would collide into one giant pile and fall down. The Sorcerer realized this as well as it launched a wave of energy balls towards the group above it.

Xion lunged at the Sorcerer, sliding right past it. She shot up and her keyblade slashed at sorcerer in a spiral. It collided with the nobody's head than neck than chest knocking it back and stunning it for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:23 pm

"Wow, that's a new level of stupid," she grumbles as she picks herself up and looks at the nobody annoyingly. As the sorcerer regained it's composure and shot more orbs at the party, Icisia prepared herself by gathering more energy in her sword. Instead of dodging the orb, she sidesteps and outreaches her sword towards the orb, allowing it to hit the broadside of it. But before it can disperse or do any damage to her blade, she swings around in a circle and launches it back towards the sorcerer's head with not only it's original force, but the combined force of her electricity behind it also.

"Hmph, stupid nobody. Worse than those tator-tots I deal with in RG."

OOC: Tator-tot refers to annoying children. o.o
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Shaking her head wildly to rid herself of the dizzyness, the Pajama warrior picks herself up and rushes at the Nobody jumping over one of its orb attacks and follows behind Icisia's blast. Raising her lance so that the sharp end points at her opponent she makes to lunge at the point icisia's blast is directed to hit to further the damage.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:31 pm

*he stands up in a ukemi (hits the ground and supposedly stands right up), then feels dizzy for getting up so soon* ><'' *when he notices the orb at his direction, he sweatdrops, replaces the guan dao by the key-tar, and plays a tune, a small wall of darkness raising in front of him and deflecting the orb back at the sorceror, making it so that the orb gets an added darkness boost and that it hits after alicia's orb connects, making it a sort of chain*
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Xion sighed and slid out of the way of all their attacks. The sorcerer still stunned, thanks to her was forced to take all of their attacks without any chance of dodging. It fell onto its back and struggled to get up from the attack barrage which had just hit it. Xion took advantage of this, while everyone else recovered from using their own attacks she simply stabbed it in the chest fading it away into nothingness.

She stretched and allowed her keyblade to disappear into the air before she continued on towards The Chasms center on the land.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Icisia nods with a slight grin as the nobody was defeated. "Epic fail dude," she says as she sheathes the Tezamai and turns to leave. She thinks to herself as she's leaving, "Who sent that. That was a lot stronger than those heartless weaklings.."
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:46 pm

*his eye twitches under his helmet, and he then homes in a random nobody, playing a hard, long tone, sending him upwards to the chasm in the sky* ><#
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Alicia ran after the figure of Xion towards the chasm centre on land, She stumbled a few times over small pebbles and rocks on the way and began calling out. ("Hey!" "Wait up!" "Cloaked Person!")
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Xion looked back at Alicia with a slight giggle as she stumbled around and waited. "You really should wait with the others." She continued on before hopping down a few feet and noticing Xemnas a few feet away. It was a rare case where he didn't have his hood on. He was gathering up the hearts from the heartless and the nobodies that had been absorbing them

"Xemnas...."
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Sensing something wrong, Icisia turns to go the direction the cloaked person went, but something stops her. "This feeling.. it's.. I can't explain it. I shouldn't go over there. It will result badly I feel.." She stands in one spot, staring at the direction that person went.

OOC: Gtg bai! Sowwy T.T I will be back tomorrow =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasm in the sky   Chasm in the sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasm in the sky
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: