Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heartless Resistance HQ.

Go down 
+6
Yuusha Naito
Hanashi
Heyg
Cloud Strife
Icisia
Xion
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:30 pm

He walked over to other new recruit,standing infront of her."So she recruited you too...?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Zalatena

Zalatena

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Golden Chains
Munni: 100

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:33 pm

"Yeah, she insisted that I help out instead of just goofing off." She smiles at him. "Im Zalatena, Zala for short. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:36 pm

He nodded,returning conversation."I'm 'Yuusha Naito',but call me 'Yuusha'."He said,introducing himself."So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zalatena

Zalatena

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:38 pm

"I'm good, and yourself?" She asks him while looking around the room at the other people she doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:42 pm

He nodded again,the one expression meaning 'same'.He looked around,sighing."I hope they fight good."He muttered to her.
Back to top Go down
Zalatena

Zalatena

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:45 pm

"Yeah me too..I really don't want to end up being Heartless bait." She has a bored expression as she looks at all the different people and notices some odd things about them.
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:55 pm

He looked over at his watch,sighing,putting his hand on her arm."Tell the others I'll be back tomorrow.."He said,getting up,and leaving the HQ.As he had left,the sun had risen,there being a bright purple light that soon dimmed out.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet
Home World: Traverse Town
Weapon: Blade Of Ryoku
Munni: 0

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:17 am

A loud thud was heard, as if something was thrown against the door. "OW!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:52 am

Cloud Watched as another new girl walked in claming that she has been recruited by Icisia..He didn't believe that at first sight of her but as Yuusha started to talk to her she didn't seem to be an enemy..then Cloud grined on hearing Yuusha tell her that he hopes the rest are strong.

Cloud couldn't tell if that samurai like man is strong or not,But he didn't like the way he underestimated the others
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)
Munni: 300

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Well...that's interesting,you dont see many people falling from the sky.. she said as she patted Alicia's back with a smile Well dont worry! she looked at the other girl that appeared,her name was Zalatena,Zala for short she waved at her then she heard something outside Was that my imagination...or..? she said as she looked at the door.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Weapon: Tezamai Sword

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Icisia turns from the computer and looks towards the door. "Someone should probably get that," she says to the group. She then turns and nods towards Zala with a grin. "Bout time you got here squirt. I've been waitin for ya."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon: Masamune
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:14 pm

A cold presence suddenly fills the chamber. Tendrils of dark power streak across the ceiling and a giant blast explodes through the middle, exposing a giant hole. While the hole is pitch black, the intense cold seems to be coming from it. A single, black, feather falls lightly to the ground, and even though it is such a small object, the sound of it hitting the rubble covered floor can be heard by everyone. A dark shape slowly descends to the ground after that, covered in shadow so noone can see its face. The darkness suddenly flows outward like dust, exposing a man. His eyes are closed, and the cold radiates from him. A long, pale, almost liquid blade, bright as the moon, hangs across his back. He draws a long breath and his eyes suddenly open, focusing directly at Cloud Strife.
"Cloud, it's so good to see you."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Cloud feels the cold feeling of something near,He could feel the atmosphere getting denser as all of a sudden an explosion takes place in the room and a dark figure makes it's way in..At first Cloud couldn't tell who it was..But as he looked closer his eyes went wide..staring at non other than Sephiroth..

Cloud quickly stood up observing as Sephiroth focused at him with his cold eyes...but soon Cloud was able to maintain calm once again as he breathed out and started to speak in a cold rough tone.. "Well..Well..Well...If it isn't Sephiroth..,I wouldn't say the same about good to see you...Speak up,Why are the likes of you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Character sheet
Home World:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:13 pm

"You are not happy to see me again, my old friend? Unsurprising, but hurtful none the less." He smiled coldly, relishing in the rough tone he was being treated with. "Me? I was just in the neighborhood and thought i'd drop by." Of course he had been lying, and Cloud should see that. As he would
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Icisia glares at the intruder. "Get out," she growls at him. "Obviously you aren't wanted here by Cloud.."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:49 am

Cloud didn't know if the other knew or heard about the "One Winged Angel" but it was obvious that if any of them try to stand against him,Sephiroth wouldn't hesitate in killing them all,the best idea was taking him out of here,before it's too late

"Yeah,right.. As if i should believe that. I will give you one last warning,Sephiroth...Either you leave this place peacefully.OR.Bury your own grave Outside."

He then looked at him with cold eyes as he found Icisia order him to get out, Cloud rushed in front of her streatching his arm taking a glance at Sephiroth before turning his head to look at Icisia. "Pardon me,For the damage that he has caused....But i wouldn't try getting involved myself with a guy like him" ..he told her with a smile and a calm very low tone that Sephiroth wouldn't hear.

He then turned his sight once again at his Enemy.. "So what will it be "My SO called old friend" " ..he spoke in a teasing tone
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Character sheet
Home World:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:38 pm

"Now now, no need for hostilities." He pointed slowly at Icisia and a black thunderbolt fires at her, spreading around her and covering itself with a black curtain to form a black prism prison. "Hostilities, are meant for other areas." He slowly advanced on Cloud, smiling as if to say i want to make you suffer. "You will come to the Great Maw, tonight, and we will finish what I started all those years ago. And if you should attempt to flee, I will find everyone you care for, your friends, your comrades, and i will obliterate them. Good day." All lights suddenly drain into him, making the room go black. They flicker back to existence a few seconds later, revealing Sephiroth gone and Icisia freed.

OCC: we did decide on the Great Maw didnt we?
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:55 pm

CLoud observed as Sephiroth spoke..carefully hearing out every word,Having find him point his finger towards Icisia and a black attack came out he made a kick with the back of his leg lifting up His Buster sword and pointing it's tip towards Sephiroth's neck in a blink...

"The Great Maw huh?!...". ..Cloud grined in an underestimating way.. "Very..Well" ..he spoke as Sephiroth disappeared out of the room and found Icisia free once again.

He placed his Buster sword behind him once again..walking slowly towards a nearby table thinking in Sephiroth words,He knew that for Sephiroth to choose a place like the Great Maw it meant he was up to a fight with no mercy or holding back.
Back to top Go down
Zalatena

Zalatena

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:18 pm

She blinks a couple of times and shakes her head. "What the heck was that all about? I've never seen that creepy guy around here before.." She turns and looks at Icisia. "I'm guessing that he hates all of our guts from the sound of it am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Icisia looks around, then at Cloud. "Okay, what the heck was that," she grumbles. She then turns to Zala and nods, "Apparently."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:48 am

Cloud looks at everyone in the room who seem to be surprised and wondering about the man who just blasted in and left,Cloud crosses his arms and sighs.. "That's Sephiroth. An EX-SOLDIER... But now he wonders around the world with one desire and it's CHAOS"

Cloud now adjusted his sword and started to walk slowly across the room towards the door of HQ.
Back to top Go down
Zalatena

Zalatena

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:31 pm

"Uh...ok. Have fun kickin' his butt Cloud." She smiles and waves acting a little over-confident about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Cloud Opens the door and walks out heading towards the Great Maw,The actions happened inside HQ were quick and fast,Cloud didn't have time to think of a plan or even to expect a trap from him.

He just knew that he had to put a stop to Sephiroth once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet
Home World: Traverse Town
Weapon: Blade Of Ryoku
Munni: 0

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Upon opening door, Cloud stepped on something. Or, someone. "AHH GOD DAMNIT ALL TO HELL!" Jin opened his eyes as a foot was planted on his chest and looked up at the blond. "OI! Blondy! Helloffa meh chest!"
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Icisia hears yelling outside and goes to investigate. "What the..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartless Resistance HQ.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3