Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heartless Resistance HQ.

Go down 
+6
Yuusha Naito
Hanashi
Heyg
Cloud Strife
Icisia
Xion
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:35 pm

He looks at his comrad,sensing tension in the room.He began to speak,hoping to break the tension."Hello,I'm Yuusha.I'm a new recruit for the cause."He said,stretching,and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Alicia knocked loudly on the door to the headquarters from outside of the building. She was blushing wildly at the fact she haf been on this new world for a while now and was still in her pink and white bunny decorated nightgown.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)
Munni: 300

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Hanashi noticed someone at the door,she WAS behind Cloud but something caught her eye and she left Cloud's side which was a bad idea H-Hey... she said towards the girl and she noticed she was....in Pajamas? that was new...she wondered why she was here and she also wondered if Cloud was in there.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Alicia turned towards the direction of the speaker, blinking a few times shocked to see anyone in the near deserted street. She then began to blush more at being caught in her pajamas once again. Pouting she put her hands on her hips, blew a copper strand of hair out of her eyes and stammered.
"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Hanashi blinked in curiousity Why are you..outside? she looked at the girl as her hands on her hips and looking at her,frankly it made her feel nervous,she wanted to hid but kept her ground I-If you want..you can enter you know.. she said while fiddling with her fingers as she walked towards the door and opening it,she looked over to the girl and smiled a bit How rude of...i never gave you my name,my names Hanashi..and yours?
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Alicia blushed wildly in embarresment again loosing her "Pouty Pose" Dropping her hands to her sides.
"I could just... Walk in?"
She tilted her head to one side and blinked confused whilst thinking "But isnt that rude?".
"I'm Alicia.... Hey you seem to know some stuff about this world! Maybe you can help me?"
Alicia gained a small note of hope in her voice as she thought she saw a way out of her confusion that had started when she fell from the sky this morning.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Hanashi blinked again at her sudden...change in..her mood but smiled nonetheless S=Sure..i'll help you out..and nice to meet you Alicia! she said Grinning a bit then she truned her attention and walked in and ushered Alicia to follow Sorry im late Cloud!i got lost.... she smiled nervously as she saw Cloud,Icisia and a new guy she immediately waved at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Cloud was sitting down on the floor leaning to the wall when the unkown guy started specking....He looked at him with calm eyes and replied in a low tone "I am Cloud.." ..then he kept silent once again until the door opened and Hanashi entered saying that she got lost..he just nodded to her slightly as a sign of it's okay..
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:23 pm

He waved back,starting to have peculiar thoughts in his head."Lets see..?So far,I got a beautiful,brown haired Swordstress;Blonde,Spikey Haired Silent Type;and a strange,Brown haired girl.Very odd day indeed."He thought.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:24 pm

*a darkness portal opens over hanashi's head and drops a bottle with a message inside, then the portal closes right afterwards*
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Alicia followed Hanashi inside through the doorway timidly. she looked around the room awkwardly and started shifting her weight from one foot to another.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Hanashi felt something it her head Ow! what the... she looked at the floor and saw a bottle with a message in it,she looked at it for a few seconds before throwing the bottle to the wall in order to break it I'll clean that up.. she said as she walked over to what was left of the fragments of the bottle and picked up the paper and opened it ...there's something in here.. she said to no one in particular,she read it,even though some of the people in here might just ignore it,what the heck! "Hello people that I sort of know (more exactly that pajama red hair girl and the violent barrel thrower): How you doing? I bet your doing fine, but I'm doing better! After that battle with a nobody that the random cloaked person totally own'd, I gone to paradise. A place where there is sand, water, and alot of anoying kids making up their own games with stupid bumped balls that they call as "blitzballs". They are hard as heck, btw. I know that cause the kids thrown them at least twice aiming at my head (the lil effing yung'uns). Anyways, I write to say that I'm drunk as eff, and that it's boring in here. No heartless nor nobody around. Think you can send some of those at me? In either way, good luck with your future battles. Signed: A random drunken Chaser." ...Thats...weird... she said to no one in particular..again.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:42 pm

She sweatdropped at the letter and blushed again at the fact she was still in her Pajamas.
"Uhhhhhhhhm..."
She said tapping Hanashi's shoulder timidly.
"Do you... Have any spare clothes I could borrow?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Cloud sat down silently as a new girl entered the room wearing something like a pijama,then he heard as Hanashi read a letter from a bottle..where the letter contained what could be called as total nonsence..he didn't bother to comment on the letter and just sighed scratching the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Hanashi laughed nervously as she saw Cloud's reaction,then looked over to Alicia and nodded at her Sure...um..where did i put that thing.. she walked over where Cloud was and behind him was a backpack that she had hid before they left,she looked at Alicia I brought this with me,theres some spare clothing here..hope it fits you,its the same outfit! she said smiling slightly,she handed them over and looked at Cloud So,what now?
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:55 pm

"Thanks" She smiled
Alicia begand to put on the clothing over her nighgown. finishing rather quickly she looked around the room. Noticing something she aproached Cloud and His Buster Sword and looked him and his sword up and down and began mumbling to herself.
"The Sword certainly looks like that one... Could be a replica... Maybe a overobsessed fan or..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Cloud moves aside a bit as Hanashi came close to take her backpack..and then asked him a question he quickly replied.. "I don't have the slightest Idea..",He then looked at her as she gave some clothes to the girl who came behind her.

Not long after that Cloud got surprised to find the girl approach him and stares at him and then at his Buster sword,Cloud gave a rather confused expression and asked her gentely.. "Is there a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:05 pm

"Wha? Oh no problem"
She said hastidly blushing in embaresment again, and eyed the sword with a confused expression.
"Just your weapon is very similar to one a person I read about used. Your not... a member of any sort of fanclub are you?"
She asked hopefully, knowing from personal experiance how weird fans could get.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Cloud looked at her blushing face and got back to his normal expression..
"You mean The Buster sword.." , He drew out the sword holding it in front of her,he was thinking if someone like her could acutally know someone like Zack..He shacked his head in an impossible sign..

"Well i am An EX-SOLDIER...if you call that a fanclub"
He answered still unaware of what her thoughts are taking her..
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:14 pm

"No..." She said shaking her head "Thats not a fanclub"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:18 pm

"So what your thinking of..Since you had a weird look on the sight when you saw the Buster sword?" ..He asked carefully waiting to hear her out
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:27 pm

"Oh. I Kind of read some stuff on accomplished fighters thats all... It was on the same page as Zeroclophosis the Fishman who lives in a volcano."
She said letting herself trail off in thought.
"You... You wouldnt happen to be able to tell me... where I am would you? I kind of fell out of the sky earlier..." She looked down at her feet embarresed hoping like Traverse Town falling out of the sky was normall. 'maybe Traverse Town was destroyed and this is like a back up Traverse Town or something' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Yuusha looked at all of them,reversing the force on a Laptop,pulling it to me.His fingers glowed,him actually exerting a force on the key board,sending him throughout the internet,bringing up files of all sorts.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Cloud looked at the lost girl..her condition seemed pretty much like one indeed.

" You are in Radiant Garden.." he said in a calm tone putting back the Buster sword behind him
Back to top Go down
Zalatena

Zalatena

Character sheet
Weapon: Golden Chains
Munni: 100

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:20 pm

She walks in quietly and looks around. "Don't worry, Icisia recruited me.." She smiles and leans against the wall twirling the Golden Chains on her right arm boredly and watches everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartless Resistance HQ.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next