Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heartless Resistance HQ.

Go down 
+6
Yuusha Naito
Hanashi
Heyg
Cloud Strife
Icisia
Xion
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Heartless Resistance HQ. Empty
PostSubject: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Merlins house serves as the Resistance Head Quarters. Merlins books line most of the walsl while a giant computer ran by Cid Lines the remaining wall. This is often where the resistance will plan out or relax. It serves as a beacon of hope in Radiant Garden.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Icisia walks into Merlin's house and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Cloud walks inside silently,looking around carefully..He haven't the slightest idea to the reason of his presence here,..He turns his sights to the girl which was inside observing her carefully up and down.

As then he make a few steps inside to the center of the house,as he speaks to himself in a quiet low tone.. "So this is HQ" ,He then passes past the girl and sits down on the floor leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:30 pm

*he knocks on the door, and peeks inside* o.o... >.>' <.<' no booze here... *closes the door* *opens it up again* Sorry for interrupting xP *closes it again*
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Slightly startled by the sudden entrance of another person, Icisia swings around quickly bringing up her fists. She stops though, when she sees a blonde haired man walk past her, take a look at her, and then sits on the floor. Bringing her fists back down to her sides, she looks at this man up and down and says to him, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Cloud was still looking around the place with his eyes when he got interuppted by the voice of the girl which was standing close by,he turned his sight to look at her,as he found her lay down her fist..he didn't take that as a sign of threat...While On the contrarey he figured that she might have done that as a sign of protection to herself...Having find a total stranger enter in without a word and just pass by sitting down was definitly not normal

He started to speak in a calm tone.. "The Question would be..Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Icisia smirks. "I asked first."
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Hanashi knocks on the door and enters,she sees two people and bows in respect U-Um...H-hello.. she said to them as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Cloud didn't give any change in expression..he also didn't understand what a smirk like that would mean,at the same time what would be the loss in just saying his name

"I am Cloud Strife..Who would you be?"

As he asked the question another knock on the door was heard,A girl entered and bowed in a recpect manner,Cloud stood up and looked at the new girl whom just entered making a small nod with his head as he observed the girl carefully
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Icisia nods to the new girl and turns to Cloud replying, "I am Icisia."
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:47 pm

*he knocks and opens the door again* does anyone know if cid ended the whole booze, or if there simply IS no booze in Radiant Garden? O.o' my bottle just ended.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:49 pm

She nodded to them shyly I am Hanashi,pleased to meet you Cloud,Icisia.. she smiled to them kindly,she looked at the man that opened the door with wide eyes ..huh?
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:58 pm

o.o booze. around here. Is there? O.o' or did cid drink it all? Dx
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:02 pm

Cloud waves his hand slightly to the greeting girls whose name was Hanashi...he looked away now around the house again,behind the girl the door opened and someone appeared mumbling some words which Cloud couldn't understand...Cloud sat once again on the floor leaning to the wall

He Now started to think if he should stay a while longer or head outside of this HQ somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:04 pm

She looks towards the drunkard who is looking for more alcohol. "There is none here," she says to him. She then walks past the man looking for alcohol and outside of the HQ.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Hanashi waves back then looks at the man weirdly ....weird... she then saw Icisia walk out through the door,she looked at Cloud Is she your friend? she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:09 pm

o.o... no booze...? *suddenly runs off, slamming the door to a close* THE END IS NIGH!! Teh BOOZE is OVER!!!
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Cloud watched as a weird man kept wondering around like crazy,then he saw the girl named Icisia walk out of the HQ,Cloud now paid attention to what the other girl Hanashi was asking..and replied in a low tone.

"....No she isn't,I just saw her here" , Cloud didn't actually have any friends here..being alone for about all the time..Although it sometimes was hard,he got used to it.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:19 pm

O-Oh... she noticed the weird man left in order to find some booze which was weird but she shrugged it off.

Well how about we follow?you never know what might happen...unless you like working alone then it's a-allright.. she said nervously to Cloud,she wasn't used to being alone with someone she just met but she was getting used to it.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:23 pm

Cloud got a little confused by the girl's way of talking as he stood up and headed towards the door.. "Very..Well"

He was already feeling uncomfortable from the HQ and wanted to leave,he opened the door and stepped outside but looked behind him at the girl before leaving
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:34 pm

She followed Cloud quickly,wondering where would he go,she smiled a little but soon shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:22 pm

The door of the Heartless Resistance HQ opened abruptly,two people entering the HQ.One was 'Icisia',the beautiful,brown haired maiden who was a member of the Resistance.The other was tall,muscular teenage boy who was a new recruit for the cause.He wore a black hood,covering his face,and having a chain around his body.He went by the name of 'Yuusha Naito',and was here to help all he could."This is the place,right?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Icisia nods to Yuusha before replying, "I don't know where the other members are right now, but they should be coming soon. Go ahead and have a seat. Make yourself comfy." She then goes over to a gigantic computer (Cid's computer) and looks over a couple screens. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:29 pm

He nodded,lying back on a chair,and lounging.He really wanted to take some action,but his brain told him 'no'.So he waited.Hopefully the others have some common sense in their head,like Icisia.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Cloud walks until he reaches the HQ once again..he opens the door and enters in as he finds Icisia and a unkown man there..he walks slowly to the center making a small wave to icisia and sitting down on the floor leaning against the wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Resistance HQ.   Heartless Resistance HQ. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartless Resistance HQ.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next