Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second District

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

Second District - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:13 am

She blinked a few times and tilted her head in bewilderment for the second time within the space of a few minutes.
"I have quite a few parts for a Gummi ship... Once the worlds open up again, maybe I could drop you off somewhere?"
She smiled brightly at herself for coming up with an idea.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet
Home World: Traverse Town
Weapon: Blade Of Ryoku
Munni: 0

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:15 am

He nodded, "Alright, its a deal!" He smiled at Alicia and began to tremble with excitement. "Oh boy..I can't wait~!"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:21 am

She giggled a third time, and ponted up to one of the hotel balconies with her left arm showing the spiraling bracelet.
"Thats where I'll be staying, meet me there when a path to another world opens Mmmm k?" She began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:22 am

He nods and walks off. "Alright!"
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:36 pm

*a dark portal opens, and an awkwardly dressed man, with ragged, white clothing, and with sand stains on, gets out of the portal. he looks around, and notices he seems to be in an awkawrds hotel, in one of the balconies* ... hotel = Booze? :3 *he turns around, and faces a sleeping person inside* o.o' What the heck?! *jumps above the portal, and into the street, closing the portal afterwards, and running towards the first district, searching for booze, while yelling "THE END IS NIGH, THE BOOZE IS OVER!!"*
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:30 pm

The loud yell startling her from her sleep Alicia rolled and tumbled from the bed, trailing a avalanche of covers behind her. She landed on the conveniantly placed warp mote she'd left under the bedside, which promptly activated sending her to a random location.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Jin strolled through the 2nd district, bored as he could ever be. Although it was late at night, he seemed restless. "La la la.."
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:08 pm

*a dark portal opens nearby jin, and an arm pulls jin inside the portal, sort of spitting him into the other side, the small island of the Destiny Islands*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second District
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2