Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second District

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:24 pm

The second of the three districts. The Hotel on the west side of the District is often invaded by Heartless. As well as the other areas of the district. It is the most often invaded area of the city.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:39 pm

She opened the door from the room she'd been staying in, sighing and holding her open purse upside down above her hand. "Empty..." She sighed again and stepped out into the corridor wondering what she was going to do for money.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:43 pm

A few feet in front of Alicia a black pool of darkness appeared on the ground. From it sprung to "Shadow" Heartless. Their bug like buddies twitched as the looked around. Their gaze stopped on Alicia as they all found a heart to take. Her heart radiated a unique strength which they found interesting as they all rushed her to steal her heart.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Narrowing her eyes Alice raised her arm infront of her and breathed out "Aero!" sending a blast of wind towards the heartless. smirking she knelt on one knee quickly and summoned her lance to her hands, rushing her bug like opponents and swinging the blade end towards the closest one.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:57 pm

The first wave of attacking heartless were blown back by the magic of Aero. Before the heartless could defend the first of their kind was killed by the lance wielding girl. Another heartless summoned up behind her and instantly attacked at the girl. The others following suit rushing her from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Being knocked over by the heartless attacking from behind, She turned over onto her back and swung her lance up at it. Jumping to Her feet and crouching she spun the lance over her head in order for the sharp blade to strike all the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:06 pm

The upwards stab barely nicked the heartless that had tackled Alicia. It rolled forward landing on its back it nearly instantly turned around to rush and slash at Ali. The remaining heartless fading away from the lances rather powerful slash. The other heartless in the area, very few of them, caught wind of the strong heart slaying their brethren as two dusk balls appeared now next to Ali.

(Dusk Balls are the "Bomb" Equivelent of KH, The bombs of FF that is)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Her lance vanished as she brought her hands to her belt. She quickly flund the two Daggers (Lightning and Fire) she'd grabbed at the dusk balls ("Hyah!") before spinning and clutching her lance (Which had now reapered in her hands) and slashing at the remaining heartless with it.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:15 pm

The daggers proved ineffective against the Dusk Balls which easily moved out of the way of them as they shot a dark ball at Alicia. The remaining heartless faded away as it was slashed by Alicia. The Slash would leave Alicia open for an attack by the Dusk Balls, which they had already shot at her.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:23 pm

She glanced the oncoming blow before it hit. Alicia staggered back as one shot hit her body and fell backwards having the second one hit her afterwards. Still clutching her lance she readied it to throw, the item glowing a soft bright light she launched it at one of the Dusk Balls.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:26 pm

The Dusk Balls had been slightly phased from launching their own attacks. The Heartless was helpless as the lance pierced it destroying it instantly. When the remaining ball recovered, it launched another volley of attacks at Alicia.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Rolling to the left to avoid the attacks, and Swerving to avoid a few more as she ran to grab her lance, picking it up she lanched herself high into the air aiming her lance downward at her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Yet again the heartless was unable to dodge, being unable to move from using its own attack. It Poofed into darkness as the lance pierced it. Letting Alicia fall into the ground, no more enemies to defeat. A small pouch of money was oddly laying next to the lance where the former heartless were all appearing from.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Picking up the pouch she frowned thinking about yet again why these appeared when heartless were defeated, her expression saddened when she realised it probably came from the person whos heart they stole. But filling her purse with money she picked up the two daggers that had missed and walked away from the battle scene.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet
Home World: Traverse Town
Weapon: Blade Of Ryoku
Munni: 0

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:58 pm

"Yo, Babe! That was pretty awesome!" A voice called out from the behind the Lance weilder. A young man was standing atop of the hotel, his skin was a light brown color and he has jet black hair, which hid under his black and blue ski-cap. He was standing with his hands on his hip, a smile on his face. He seemed to have been standing there whole time, observing the fight.
"You got skills, babe, I'll give ya that!"
He took a step forward, to leap off the roof, but he slipped, causing him to fall off instead. As he collided with the ground, he laid flat on his face, only muttering a couple words. "Don't. Say. Anything." He quickly stood up, dusting himself off, yet still smiling. He nodded several times. "So~.." He tilted his head, not really good at introductions and anything around that area. "..What's up?" He still contiuned to smile. He didn't bother to stay his name. He didn't bother to state his buisness. He just acted casual, as if they'd been friends for years or so, even though he only knew her for about five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Her lance vanished leaving behind its faint light for a few seconds more before dissapating completely. She tilted her head and blinked at him in bewilderment for a few seconds, not even noticing he had spoken to her.
"Did you... Urrr... Just well.... Fall off a roof?"
She asked with a pussled frown on her face. the crease that was her frown increased as she asked:
"Wait did- Did you just call me babe?"
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:11 pm

He rubbed the back of his head, a blank look on his face. "Yep, I think I did." He contiuned to smile and placed his hands in the pockets of his jeans. He nodded his head in response. "Yes, I did just call you babe. What about it..?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:23 pm

"Dont... Dont do that"
She stated blowing one of her bronze bangs out of her eyes, whilst putting both gloved hands on her hips and pouting her lower lip out still frowning in annoyance at his cheery attitude. "It's really annoying"
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:33 pm

"Uh..I'm sorry.." He smiled nervously and contiuned to rub the back of his head. "Oh yeah! Sorry if I didn't introduce myself, my name is Jin!" He grinned widely and put his hands in the confines of his jean shorts, once again. He stared at Alicia, often his eyes shifting from her face to her chest. He then turned around, his back facing her. "So...you were fighting those heartless, hm? Were they hard..?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Alicia put her hands behind her back and stared up at the sky thoughtfully while shuffling on the spot.
"Well no Hard perse, more like a inconvenience. But you know it can go pretty badly when you fight heartless sometimes. Thats why theres so many people on this world."
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:49 pm

"Oh.." Jin kept his hands in his pocket, and looked up at the sky. He stared at the midnight sky, deep in thought. He began to think outloud, completely forgetting the fact that Alicia was there. "Geez..I wanna leave this place..."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:54 pm

She smiled shallowly for the first time blowing the copper strand of hair out of her face again.
"Yeah I used to say that about my home... Then I ended up here, course this place is even more boring than the last for me...... I'm Alicia by the way... Alicia Skuld." She said looking up at the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:58 pm

He looked at Alicia, realizing he actually said that outloud. Although he didn't mean to, he might as well went on with conversation. "Hm. I just wanna leave because this place is so damn dull! I wanna explore and keep the peace around the worlds!" He said, a wide grin covering his face. "Yeah, thats it, but that'll never happen.." He frowned and sighed.

Last edited by Jin on Sat May 16, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:03 am

She giggled putting a hand to her mouth.
"Anything can happen! One day you might be a random guy on the street the next you could be a Chaser battling hundreds of Nobodies and Heartless all at once with the aid of some sort of odd weapon!"
Alicia giggled again, but gained a serious look over her face.
"It all depends on what you do, there was a boy who came landed here not so long ago that ended up flying off with a Duck. Anything can happen."
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Character sheet

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:07 am

"Chaser?" Jin turned around and looked at Alicia, raising a brow. 'What's tha--" He stopped mid-sentence, shaking his head in an attempt to make the thought disappear. "Nevermind. Anyway, I guess it could happen. But I need a gummi ship, and alot of things. So if it does happen, it ain't happenin' for a while, trust me."

Last edited by Jin on Sat May 16, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second District
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next