Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Maw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon: Masamune
Munni:

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:34 pm

It is dark, and the area makes no noise. Shadows flicker with no light as men would grope for hopeless dreams. The moon hangs overhead, full, like a great eye watching the world.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:45 pm

On Cloud's Arrival it starts to rain and the wind starts to blow heavier along with lightning and thunder could be heard.. He walks around in the open aftermath gripping on the handle of the Buster sword,He then turns his sight looking for Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:16 pm

*in a far away corner of this place (far so he couldn't be seen nor disturb, but close so he can see the battle), a man in a brown, ragged cloak appears, standing by, simply watching the incoming battle. It starts to rain and the wind starts blowing heavier. It indeed is coming, a battle that can change the shape of a world. He grins and waits, to watch such an epic battle fully would be fascinating*
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Character sheet
Home World:
Munni:

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Clouds begin to swirl rapidly above Cloud. A shadow drops from said clouds at high speeds. It is revealed to be Sephiroth, weapon drawn. He brings Masamune down at Cloud's head.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:47 am

Cloud lift's up his buster sword blocking the attack and pushing away with his sword against Sephiroth,He then jumps above a pile of rocks staring at Sephiroth as he then runs towards him swinging his sword above his head and directing a slash towards Sephiroth's chest
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Character sheet
Home World:
Munni:

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Easily sidestepping, Sephiroth held out Masamune and let Cloud run into his blade, slashing sideways for a deeper cut.

OCC: Im going to assume that that slash was vertical, hence the sidestepping.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:41 pm

*he nods, in a safe area, looking at the trades of slashes that they do. The wind is blowing, and he looks up. Yes indeed. This is going to be one heck of a fight. He then looks to the battle, and whispers to himself "The dark wind is howling..."*
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Cloud quickly reversed his sword to block the quick attack but the attack was too strong which made him fly away smaching into some ruins..He then came out with a sharp eyes looking towards sephiroth charging his sword with a stream of blue looking kind of energy while running towards him..then jumping up in the air and sending what looked like a energy wave from his sword towards Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Maw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: