Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Small island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:54 am

The Hangout spot of Sora, Riku and Kairi. IT also houses Wakka and Tidus who stay here so they can practice their ball game.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:06 pm

*a portal appears in this spot, and Heyg walks out slowly from within. He looks to the sides, shrugs, and climbs a random tree, pulling off his key-tar and playing it, with a bottle of whisky by his side*
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:57 pm

*he gets hit by a ball, while playing his tune, and he sighs, noticing a couple of kids asking for the ball back. He first examines the ball, noticing it's round (as it should be) and has what would appear to be bumps. He tilts his head, and shrugs, then gives the ball back to the kids. One of the kids seemed to have an headband and hair sticken up, like a broom (now afectionally called broom head by heyg), and he turns to him and says* Hey. Broom Head. What kind of ball is that?
Broom head (Wakka): Hey! I'm no broom head, ya? And this! This be a blitzball! A specific ball for a specific game me and tidus there *he points at the other kid* are making up!
Heyg: ... well, have fun with that then, Broom Head. *he takes a swig of his whisky bottle, and lays it on his side again, continuing to play his key-tar*
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:29 pm

*the ball hits him again, and he glares at the kids, and throws it in the air. He exchanges his key-tar by the guan dao, and spins it, then bats the ball back at wakka, hitting him straight in the head and knocking him out. He smirks and drinks another swig, exchanging the guan dao by the key-tar, and playing a bit again, closing his eyes*
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:54 pm

*after night falls and the kids had to go home, heyg finishes one of the bottles, and throws it up in the air. afterwards, he picks up the keytar and throws it through the bottle, crushing it into a million, small pieces in the sand, then summons the keytar back to his hand, playing a diferent tune*
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:05 pm

*he then looks up, and tilts his head. then he nods, and opens a darkness portal to Traverse Town*
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:09 pm

*he sticks the arm inside, and pulls jin from there, closing the portal right afterwards. He then opens another corridor, and throws him inside it, leading him into Radiant Garden*
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:13 pm

*after the portal closes, he smirks, then picks his key-tar, and plays a random tune, after taking another swig of whisky*
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:31 pm

*after a while and after the second bottle is over, he picks up the bottle, cleans it up with water, then writes in a piece of paper* "Hello people that I sort of know (more exactly that pajama red hair girl and the violent barrel thrower): How you doing? I bet your doing fine, but I'm doing better! After that battle with a nobody that the random cloaked person totally own'd, I gone to paradise. A place where there is sand, water, and alot of anoying kids making up their own games with stupid bumped balls that they call as "blitzballs". They are hard as heck, btw. I know that cause the kids thrown them at least twice aiming at my head (the lil effing yung'uns). Anyways, I write to say that I'm drunk as eff, and that it's boring in here. No heartless nor nobody around. Think you can send some of those at me? In either way, good luck with your battles. Signed: A random drunken Chaser." *he rolls the letter and puts it inside the bottle, putting a cork on it, then throwing it at the ocean* ... Now let's see if it gets there.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:12 pm

*he then thinks for a while... Maybe Radiant garden DOESN'T have a beach. he curses himself and goes after the bottle with his letter, and eventually finds it, when it is morning again. He carries the bottle to his tree, and notices the kids (wakka and tidus) playing their game again. They greet him, and he just mumbles*

Wakka: Hey sir! would you like to play with us?
Heyg: ... You throw that thing to my head and I'll eat your head off, broom head.
Wakka: MY NAME ISN'T BROOM HEAD, YA?!
Tidus: Just leave the good sir alone, wakka...

*he just shrugs and sits atop the tree again, picking up his key-tar, and opening a darkness portal to the "Heartless Resistance HQ" in Radiant Garden. The kids notice, and flee, thinking heyg is a sorceror or something, and gone to call their parents. Then Heyg just throws the bottle inside* THIS time it'll get there.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm

*the kids come back and throw a blitzball to his bottle of booze he had nearby* ... MY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE!!!! *the kids flee again, smirking* ><' I'ma KILL those teeny little effers.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:16 pm

*after a couple of days, his booze is over, and completely forgetting about his ability on doing darkness portals, he goes nuts for a while, rocking back and forth in his tree, singing what would appear to be "banana phone"*

Edit: OOC: for those who don't know what song it is, click here

Last edited by Heyg on Tue May 19, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Xion had exited her corridor earlier in the day near the waterfall and walked her way to the island. She noticed the papua tree and smiled. She walked over to it and brushed her hand against it and hopped on it laying back to look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:42 pm

*he keeps singing "banana phone" from atop a tree nearby the papua tree (paopo? paupo? not sure.), rocking back and forth whilst curled up*
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:45 pm

One of Xion's eyes moved to the signing stranger and giggled. She smiled and waved a bit before looking back at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:47 pm

*he keeps singing "banana phone", his voice starting to fade away. He has been singing that same song for a really long time period, perharps since last night (in Destiny Islands Time Zone) for his lost booze*
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm

"What.. are you doing"Giggles and looks at him again.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:54 pm

*he eventually wakes up for a while* oh... uhm... I'm... like... singing away for my lost booze. But I don't mind. I'm actually enjoying being sober for once. *he then snaps again, singing "banana phone" again*
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:48 pm

*he wakes up after a looooong while. He looks to the sides, and notices he is sober. Funny fact, he isn't singing banana phone either now. he inhales, and sighs. He's out of rehab now, so he stretches a bit*
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:14 pm

*he finally stands up after a while of examining his surroundings while sober. They seem diferent somehow. He grabs what would appear to be a ragged cover, then wraps it around himself. A make-shift cloak it would appear. He then opens a darkness portal, and walks through it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Small island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small island   The Small island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Small island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Destiny Islands-
Jump to: