Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Market Street

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Market Street is easily the largest area of Twilight Town, and is what is most commonly referred to as Twilight Town itself. Market Streets is a long, winding, steeply-sloped road that leads from the lower areas of the city to Central Station. The upper portion of the street is known as Station Heights. There are a few shops at Station Heights, including an item shop.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Thirty nobodies of different kinds spring up out of nowhere and make their way through Market Street.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Niru is walking through the Market Street, just ready to use her last money on a couple of apples, when she hears a weird sound roaming behind her. She turns around, just to face a couple of Nobodies. (fine, it was more like a huge group of them, but who wants to count?)
''Oh, yush! Finally something is happening!'' Niru grins, and put her hands on her back to get her swords. Until she noticed she had forgot them at her home.
''.....Oh, pooie...I guess I have to survive with these for this time'' She sighs as she grab one of her Katanas from her side, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:20 pm

5 Dusk dash towards Niru, attempting to slash at her with their dagger-like appendages on their arms.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:27 pm

''Wha-? Five against one? Oh come ooon!'' Niru quickly jumps up in the air in an attempt to get away from the slashing, but twitches as one of the Dusks leaves a deep scratch on her foot. Niru lands on her feet, with a little pain on her left one, a few meters away. The drawn katana was again ready, this time for blocking.
''Get on with it, Jellymen!'' she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:29 pm

The 5 Dusk come at Niru again, this time encircling her and dashing in at the same time, all the while slashing towards her.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:34 pm

''Woah! Playing tough, huh! We'll see about that!'' Niru ducks down from the attacks, and throws a slash with her katana at two of the Dusks feet, hoping to cut them off.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:38 pm

1 of the Dusks is nailed by Niru's Katana and disperses. The other one though, hovered above the katana in the air and tried slashing at Niru from above. The other 3 Dusks continue trying to lay a hit on Niru.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:45 pm

''Woho! One down!'' Niru then looks up and sweatdrops. ''Uh-oh...''
She threw herself out of the way as fast as she could, only ending with throwing herself into a wall, and a loud echo to be heard.
''Ofh...Well, that went...pretty good.''
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:50 pm

The Dusks stop and look for a second to find Niru, then once they spot her, dash once more towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Niru gets up, tries to block with the Katana on her right hand, and grabs the other with her right, trying to cut some of the Dusks in two pieces.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:57 pm

1 Dusk is cut and disperses, the other 3 rush at her once more.
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

Character sheet
Home World: None
Weapon: Concealed Canesword
Munni: 200

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:35 pm

the Well dressed nobody's portal opens in a side alley, annd he walks out, darting into a clothing shop, ignoring the sounds of conflict outside. He pickes up a hawaian shirt, holds it to his chest, grins and buys it, along with some sunglasses. "Tourist Chic! I love it!"
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

Character sheet

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Chancerey move to leave, before the shopkeep stops him impatiently, demanding payment.

"what do you mean you dont have any money? You cant have this stuff then!"

"but it looks so good on meeee!"

"give it here boy!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chancerey whips his cane across the shopkeeps face, once, twirls and draws his sword from within, slicing the man in half. He picks up the fallen munny, about 200, and leaves with his shopping bag whistling.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Niru grins as an idea pops to her head. (That dosen't happen often o.o)
She lower her knees and make her swords ready for the three Dusks coming head-first at her.
Metres away. A few metres away. A couple. One.
Swinging her body around in a circle, along with her swords in both of her hands, Niru spins and slashes the three Dusks, now only centimeters away from ripping her apart.
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

Character sheet

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Chancerey leaned against a wall, gazing into his nnew clothing bag, and watched the fight with some intrest.

"Oh I say...shes rather good, isnt she?"

One Nobody lurched at him, and Chancerey stabbed it through the head with his cane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Market Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Street   Market Street I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: