Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Profile of Niru =3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niru

Profile of Niru =3 Empty
PostSubject: Profile of Niru =3   Profile of Niru =3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Name: Niru

Height: 55.9 inches = 140 cm
If I’m Right x3
Weight: 88.2 pounds = 40 kgs

Appearance: (No picture Dx sorry) Yellow eyes. (think cat =O ) Niru is pretty short for her age, and often gets mistaken for both a 10-13 year old and a boy. The latest might be because of her short, purple and spiky hair, or that she’s pretty flat-chested.

She wears a pair of black shorts, a purple shirt with arms reaching her elbows, a black, sleeve-less(so that the shirts arms shows) hoodie over, a purple scarf and a pair of black running-shoes.

Biography: (Kudos to Moon/Heyg! =D )
Niru is a small, 15 year old girl that lives in Twilight Town . At the age of 5, her parents were killed by heartless, and she had a deep grudge for them, which, after a tender age of 10, made her start training with dual wielded swords. At the age of 13, a friend of hers, Haruki, gave her a pair of sabers that were said to control the element of ice, and from there onwards, along with her ice sabers and her dual katanas, she decided to slay heartless, to avenge her parents. At the age of 14, Leon came to her, with a proposal of joining the Heartless Resistance, which she didn't turn down.

Personality: Niru is a stubborn tomboy, and loves to tease others and do pranks. Sometimes she gives people nicknames that irritates them (which she enjoys doing). She lacks quite a lot of respect and manners, and often runs around doing whatever she likes to do. When playing pranks on others, it pretty much ends up in trouble. She also enjoy fighting, and think it’s a pretty fun way to settle things. Niru often set herself pretty high, thinking she’s the strongest ever if she just tries hard enough. Sometimes it works, sometimes she ends up headfirst in the dirt.
Niru isn’t really the smartest girl in school, let’s say dumbest. She never think about consequences, and she never have an idea of what she should do in a battle except of keep hitting the target. That way Heartless and Nobody, who isn’t really the most intelligent, isn’t the biggest problem. When it comes to other people, on the other side…I guess we can say a big talker, instead.
Also she tends to forget about things she should remember, like who the important people is. Even if she has met Leon once before, she probably wouldn’t know his name just by looking at him one year later. (Stuuupiiiid xD)

A few things that will make her get high tempered:

A) Someone calling her a boy

B) Someone calling her a kid

C) Someone that think of her as a loser/weakling

D) People that says : '''Oohh! Whut a cuute little boooy! Tnawwwh!'' (Yo will daaii D:)

E) People hurting innocent people =o

Faction: Heartless Resistance, but with a little dark powers. Think Riku-ish. =o

Weapon of Choice: Two twin sabers that she usually wears on her back in a cross form. The sabers helps her to get control over the element ice. =3

Equipment: She sometimes wear two katanas on her side (Wh00t four swords ftw >O) but they don’t have any special abilites. She just likes to use them when fighting. ^^~

Abilities: She’s quite fast, and can jump pretty high. A little cattish, you might say. She also has quite the strong kick/punch, but she has no chance against a good, strong grown-up man. (Height I tell you, height! >O )

One of her most used attacks are Tiogra, which engulfs her enemy in an iceberg, which later crushes itself, and everything inside of it. It takes some time to use, so the enemy has an amount of time to get away from the range, which makes her to often freeze their feet/arms first, so they can’t move. (She usually does this by an accident, cuz she’s not really smart enough to think about it o.o )

Magic: A small amount of dark magic, that’s enough to open a Darkness Portal once in a while, and maybe a little help in a few fights. Although not enough to have a big deal saying in a battle.

Summoning: None.

Quotes:

’’I’m a GIRL!’’(*Probably kicks the one thinking she’s a boy*)

’’Shoot first, ask after.’’

’’I’ve learned one important lesson in life: If your friends falls for one of your pranks, you laugh. If your superior does, you run for your freaking life.’’

’’There is something about you I don’t like…I think it’s you height…’’
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)
Munni: 300

Profile of Niru =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile of Niru =3   Profile of Niru =3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Profile of Niru =3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Information Sector :: Profiles-
Jump to: