Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero" Empty
PostSubject: Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero"   Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero" I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Name:Yuusha Naito["Yuusha"-Night;"Naito"-Hero](Kanji-主人公は、夜の)

Height:64 Inches Total.
Weight:120Lbs.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Yuusha's outfit resembles that of any Ninja/Samurai---him wearing a Black Robe,and having a Holster for his key blade.He seems to have a Black Mark on his chest,resembling that of a Sword.This may indicate his race,and/or that he is a Keyblader.

Biography:Yuusha has always believed in a sort of peace,himself not really able to do something---atleast at first.He one day decided to be a hero,known to others as,"Sono-Yami."He was only capable of appearing at night,it being a glitch of his peoples' race.He was known as a Shadow Walker,this sort of people only found at night.He used his abilities to thrwart evil,and especially the Nobodies who may harm people.
Personality:Yuusha is a very kind boy when it comes down to it,not really harmboring feelings of hate towards people.But,when it comes to evil people like the 'XII',or the nobodies---he's a hazard to them.He believes in peace,hoping to find a simpler answer,but hardly does.

Faction:Pure of Heart=GOOD

Weapon of Choice:Keyblade

Equipment:Brass Knucles,Daggers.

Abilities/Magic:
~Aneikinesis[Shadow Manipulation]
-Shadow Tendrils:The surrounding shadows will become real,shaping themselves into tendrils that are capable of grabbing nearby objects.
-Shadow Travel:By using the surrounding shadows,Yuusha may travel in one shadow,exiting from a nearby shadow.
~Pyrokinesis[Fire Manipulation]
-Fire Ball:By focusing the flames into the shape of an orb,they may launch it at the target,the flames capable of scorching it.
-Fire Wall:By manipulating the flames into raising from the ground,a wall of fire will form,able to destroy most flamable objects before hitting Yuusha.
~Chikarakinesis[Force Manipulation]
-Super Strength:By increasing the force on himself,Yuusha may achieve a state of Super Strength.
-Force Push:By applying a strong enough force to a nearby object/person,they may push it a good distance away.

Summoning:Phoenix[Fire Summoning;Contains the powers of normal Phoenixs':Healing Tears,Reborn from it's own ashes[[Not Allowed]].]
Quotes:
"Call me >Insert Insult< one more time?"
"I put the 'Ho' in Hot!"
"Your body language tells me that your a complete idiot?"
"I know I'm Right." <----Mostly used after the Above Phrase
"Whazz da matta wit u?!?!?!?"
"Why yu gottza be lik dat?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero"   Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero" I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Currently Not accepting any more Keyblade wielders.
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

PostSubject: Re: Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero"   Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero" I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Weapon of Choice:Chikara Kusari[Force Chains]
Activation Phrase for Ability:Akusesu Tatsujin Seichuu
Appearance:
Spoiler:
<---Chains on the Katana & Person's Body.

Special/Unusual Ability:Chikara Kusari is the normal weapon that Yuusha Naito uses.They will act as normal weapons at first,used for binding purposes.Then,once the Activation Phrase is uttered,things get serious.The Chains will begin to glow with a purple aura,one of Yuusha's Magic Skills inhabiting it.When hitting a person/thing,the chains will gain a greater force,able to tie a man/woman down in seconds if given the chance.The Chains can still break just as easy as before,but the force has been greatly increased.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you go,my weapon since the Keyblade Wielder Groups are locked.Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

PostSubject: Re: Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero"   Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero" I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Creative. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Yuusha Naito

Yuusha Naito

PostSubject: Re: Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero"   Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero" I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Chikarakinesis[Force Manipulation Skills]:
Spoiler:
Pyrokinesis[Fire Manipulation Skills]:
Spoiler:
'Shadow Walker';Or "Shadow Clan" History/Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero"   Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuusha Naito;Literally,"Night Hero"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Information Sector :: Profiles-
Jump to: