Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jin - The Wielder Of Ryoku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Character sheet
Home World: Traverse Town
Weapon: Blade Of Ryoku
Munni: 0

Jin - The Wielder Of Ryoku Empty
PostSubject: Jin - The Wielder Of Ryoku   Jin - The Wielder Of Ryoku I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Name: Jin

Faction: N/A

Height: 162.5 Centimeters

Weight: 110 lbs

Appearance: Jin stands at about five feet and five inches high, weighing in at about 110 pounds. He uses wears his black hair down, with a dark gray ski-cap over it, a navy colored stripe running down the middle of it. He had a kind of caramel colored skin, which goes perfectly with his sapphire blue eyes. He usually wears a black hoodie, with a white t-shirt under it. Along with that, he wears a jean shorts and white sneakers, which were made for him to run fast. Overall? He is a moderately handsome young man.

Biography: The world Jin was born in in unknown. All he recalls is seeing the world destroyed by heartless, and his father sending him on a Gummi ship to another world, Traverse Town. He was about ten years old at the time, but he knew that this was going to change his life forever. Upon arriving at Traverse Town, it was under attack by heartless as well. No one was there to help to help him, everybody was protecting themselves. At that moment, he was granted a legendary weapon, the Ryoku blade. Using his prior knowledge of swordsmanship, with the help of other warriors, he took down the heartless.

Knowing that he has been bestowed a magnificent power, he wants to go around the worlds, destroying all heartless and creating peace. His dream still remain, even four years later…

Personality: Jin is a very nice boy, with a couple does of ‘pervertedness’. He is very soft and is willing to help anybody he is on good terms with. He will also attempt to find the good in somebody who he thinks has kindness in their heart. If he sees a pretty girl, he won’t even hesitate to flirt with them. Also, when enraged, he becomes very hotheaded and angry, usually not listening to anybody, even his elders. He also attempts to maim//hurt anybody who does anything bad to his friends. Overall, He is a protective, nice, young man.

Weapon of Choice: Ryoku Blade - A katana which illuminates with energy. This katana is exclusive to Jin and can be called upon at any due time, destroying the burden of carrying it around. Due to the amount of energy stored within this katana, it delivers devastating blows. This energy can also be release in waves.

Equipment: 5 Potions, and 5 Ethers.

Abilities/Magic:

Abilities
-Able To Jump Unusually High
-Able To Run Crazy Fast
-Able to use the Ryoku Blade moderately well

Magic
Fire - Allows the user to release a small fireball at their target, causing moderate damage.

Summoning: N/A

Quotes:
“Boi! You gon’ make me havta open a can of ghetto on you’re a$$!”
“Foo’, If you don’t get out my face--!”
“Boom! HEADSHOT, B*T*H!”
“Moda Caca~!”
“I’s gons’ kills youz with the knifes and the weapons~!”
“Hey, Babe, If I were Webster, I’d put you in the dictionary right next to ‘Kablam~’” -Usually Said When Flirting With Someone

Last edited by Jin on Fri May 15, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Jin - The Wielder Of Ryoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin - The Wielder Of Ryoku   Jin - The Wielder Of Ryoku I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Approved, til I note otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Jin - The Wielder Of Ryoku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Information Sector :: Profiles-
Jump to: