Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cloud Strife,..The EX-SOLDIER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Home World:
Weapon:
Munni:

Cloud Strife,..The EX-SOLDIER Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Strife,..The EX-SOLDIER   Cloud Strife,..The EX-SOLDIER I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Name: Cloud Strife

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 150 lbs

Appearance: Cloud Strife,..The EX-SOLDIER Copyofcloudstrifeportrav He has spikey blonde hair, vivid blue eyes,wears a black armor with a dragon mark on the right shoulder

Biography: A fighter hired by Hades to compete in the Coliseum. Despite his association with Hades, his heart remains untouched by the Heartless. Cloud keeps very much to himself, which makes him something of an enigma. What is he seeking?

Personality: Cloud seems to be notably stoic and melancholy,he acts rather Quiet..Lonely

Weapon of Choice: The Buster Sword is classified as an enormous broadsword. From tip to handle, it is approximately 5 feet long, with a single-edged, enormously wide blade. Its broad hilt sports a swirling motif, and there are two holes on the blade near the hilt, often mistaken for Materia "slots", but are in fact used to attach the sword to a harness on Cloud's back.

1-Braver :Cloud performs a leaping chop that slices his enemy down its center.
2-Cross Slash:Cloud slashes at an enemy three times in different directions, causing heavy damage and sometimes paralysis.
3-Blade Beam:Cloud sends a wave of blue energy at one of his opponents. This attack works well with a group of enemies because when it hits one of them, it diffuses and hits the remaining opponents.
4-Climhazzard:Cloud shoves his sword into an enemy and then leaps high into the air, pulling his sword through them.
5-Omnislash:Cloud launches himself into the group of enemies slashing targets at random for about 16 hits, each causing heavy damage to the targets.

Equipment: Anything other than your Main Weapon

Abilities/Magic: Magic could be found as Tornado,Thunder

1-Meteorain:Cloud jumps in the air and unleashes devestating meteors upon his foes.
2-Finishing Touch:Cloud creates a huge tornado that either sucks all enemies up and kills them or slams them back onto the ground.

Summoning: None

Quotes:

"Nobody is perfect...That is of course until you fall in love with them..."

"... no one lives in the slums because they want to. It's like this train. It can't run anywhere except where its rails take it."

"Bravery is found only in a knight's heart.."

"My Memory..Since when?If everything is a dream,Don't wake me up.."

"I wasn't pursuing Sephiroth,I was being summoned by him.."
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Cloud Strife,..The EX-SOLDIER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Strife,..The EX-SOLDIER   Cloud Strife,..The EX-SOLDIER I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Good enough, Approved.
Back to top Go down

Cloud Strife,..The EX-SOLDIER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Information Sector :: Profiles-
Jump to: