Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanashi Kagaime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)
Munni: 300

Hanashi Kagaime Empty
PostSubject: Hanashi Kagaime   Hanashi Kagaime I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Name: -Hanashi Kagaime

Height:-5'7
Weight:-125lbs

Appearance: Hanashi has purple hair down to her lower back and light purple eyes.she usually wears a black shirt with black matching pants and a red belt around her wasit, each side of her leg has a dagger in case she needs to fight with another weapon besides her Keyblade

Biography: -Hanashi was born in in Destiny Islands,there she was always doing her best for her family,she didn't liked playing much with the other kids on the islands so she usually stayed with her parents helping them work or just helping around the house.Then the incident of the islands dissapearing began,she was seperated from her parents as the darkness took her away from the world and you could say she thought the world was gone.When Hana woke up she was in Hollow Bastion,but she didn't know the name after all then she happened to gain a Keyblade which she didn't know at first but along the way she'll know about it soon enough...

Personality: -Hanashi has sort of a tomboy attitude going on but she's at first when she meets people very shy but once she gets to know the person she becomes..hyper,she hates other people who think there all high and mighty,and people that are quiet rude to her she'll be rude to them back.

Faction:Keyblade Wileder

Weapon of Choice: Oathkeeper

Equipment: 2 daggers

Abilities/Magic: Fire,Blizzard and Lighting. Abilities:

Summoning: A water dragon.It is about 8 feet tall cause it's still a baby but it can be a little devastating with it's Ice Spear attack,which is the baby dragon summons 5-10 Icicle Spears around it and it's master then it throws the spears into the air high up and he makes them crash down to the ground with hard force.

Quotes: -"You know...it's better if you stayed down.."
"You gave me no other choice but to use force..."
"...you are one crazy dude..."
"Wow...thats....surprising..in a way..i think?"
"If you dont stay down i WILL keep hurting you..."
"Should i bash you with my Keyblade?"
"Hammer it home like this!"

Last edited by Hanashi on Sun May 17, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing fire to Lighting o.o)
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Hanashi Kagaime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanashi Kagaime   Hanashi Kagaime I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)
Munni: 300

Hanashi Kagaime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanashi Kagaime   Hanashi Kagaime I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Edited Quotes o-o
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Hanashi Kagaime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanashi Kagaime   Hanashi Kagaime I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:29 am

Approved o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanashi Kagaime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanashi Kagaime   Hanashi Kagaime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanashi Kagaime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Information Sector :: Profiles-
Jump to: