Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heyg the Chaser

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet
Home World: The CrossWay Desert
Weapon: Main: Key-Tar. Secondary: Guan Dao
Munni: 0

Heyg the Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Heyg the Chaser   Heyg the Chaser I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Name: Heyg (now translate :3)

Faction: Chasers

Height: 5'8 inches
Weight: 220 pounds o.o'

Appearance: On his regular outfit, he just wears some kind of anti-desert clothing. All white, but really regular. Besides the ragged aspect, and the sand marks on it. That outfit now has what would appear to be a brown colored, ragged cloak, covering his day by day clothing. Before battle, he removes the cloak and summons his armor. His armor of a crimson color, and it's trimmings are of a dark void color. As all chaser armor, it is hard to break (sort of), and covers the whole body. The helmet is shaped to mimic the reversed skull of a dragon, making complete face protection as well.

Biography: A regular armored chaser, that has decided to get out of his hole in the crossway desert to search... and maybe find... some booze. Yes, he was just bored. He took with him a Keyblade shaped as a guitar, not knowing it was fake, that allowed him to control the darkness better, and with that, he got darkness portal and a couple other abilities from the dark. After a week of training, he finally set foot on Radiant Garden, and face palmed as all the booze was stolen from the local drunkard, Cid. He then starts his quest right there, in radiant garden, searching for his booze. And to destroy some of the heartless infesting the place. And also find the keyblade bearers. But those are secondary objectives. After the battle with a Sorceress type nobody, he decided the booze ruled too much of his life, and thereby, he did a forced rehab, by drinking/destroying all of his bottles in Destiny Islands. The kids, "broom head" and "Mister Bananacake" (or something (also known as Wakka and Tidus)) helped him a bit, by distracing him with the random "blitzballs" as they called them. After about three straight days of singing "banana phone" and after loosing his voice (partially), he finally got out of rehab, and is ready to turn his "secondary objectives" into "primary ones".

Personality: After he got out of rehab, his personality remained calm, but it turned rather silent. Although he stays calm in battle, he doesn't (or tries not to) do as many mistakes as he did when he was under the influence of the alchool. He rarely gets pissed, but he is really eager to finish battles he started. He also prefers to stay ahead in the battlefield, but he can see when he is no use to the battle.

Weapon of Choice: Key-tar o.o Yes, you heard it. A fake keyblade in the shape of an eletric guitar. It gives him the ability to handle the darkness a bit easier, also making him able to do darkness portals and the sorts. It also, like demyx's guitar, allows him to control darkness with each tune played. After getting off of rehab, he realized his Key-tar isn't that weak, and thereby, he also wields it as a sword.

Equipment: Nothing much besides a preety durable armor, summoned with darkness, and a durable guan dao, also summoned with darkness. He usually has a brown cloak around his body since he got out of rehab.

Abilities/Magic: Berserk (used with guan dao or key-tar), Jump (used with guan dao), Fooly Cooly Guitar Skills (upgraded guitar skills thanks to rehab), darkened elements (like dark fire, dark thunder, dark blizard, dark (the spell), etc). He is also able to perform darkness corridors.

Berserk: Augments his atack power and speed, but drops his defence considerably. Entered when he simply needs to end a fight, or when he is preety pissed, considering there's no booze for him to kill over now.

Jump: Basically, the same atack that the dragoons nobody use. He warps, and seemingly disapears from sight, then appears just above the head of the target, guan dao pointing down, and falls on the target, stabbing it. It has a one post cool down. (Example: Jumper -> uses jump. Target -> blocks it off. Jumper -> Unable to use jump. Target -> does a cartwheel. Jumper -> uses jump (if desired)).

Fooly Cooly Guitar Skills: After getting off his rehab, he realized his weapon, the "Key-tar", isn't like a normal guitar. He can actually smash it upside someone's head, and it won't break. As such, he has started to wield his guitar not only as a normal guitar, but also as a sword, or a gun even, if needed (gun part only used for those random beams of light and missile type magic). He also learnt that the darkness inside the guitar could be used to amplify his strikes, thereby he could, in theory, deflect something five times his size and 10 times his body weight, and it would be able to hit an amazing speed of mach 2 in about 1 minute.

Dark Elements: His basic/Intermediate/Advanced spells, which are upgraded from time to time. All his magic is of the darkness element, and thereby, fumbles if used without the key-tar. (for example, the fire warms people up instead of exploding and carbonizating them, the lightning provokes tickling, the blizard makes them literally chill off, etc, etc).

Darkness Corridor: A teleportation technique used either to transport from world to world, or to dodge atacks. As all darkness techniques, it fumbles if not used with the key-tar, unless used with his armor or guan dao. The limit is of 3 darkness corridors a day.

Summoning: Edge Cat
Spoiler:
Quotes:
Who the hell do you think I am?!
...Why are you giving me booze for? I gone through rehab. Re-Hab. *punts bottle of booze*
(...) And then he was like RAWRZ but I was like, NO WAI! and then it was like BLAM BLAM BLAM! And that's how I ended up here.
(After someone mentions that he is usually there when is needed (or not)) NO I TOTALLY DIDN'T DROP FROM A COMPLETELY RANDOM DARK PORTAL JUST TO FULFILL PLOT PURPOSES!!

Other: Tune he plays when alone in his key-tar - Eagleheart

Last edited by Heyg on Tue May 26, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Heyg the Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyg the Chaser   Heyg the Chaser I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Heyg the Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyg the Chaser   Heyg the Chaser I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:27 pm

o.o Put up some descriptions of abilities, and must know what's the post gap between a darkness corridor and another in battle O.o' although I belive it's about three. o.o'' And also a tune to play from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)
Munni: 300

Heyg the Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyg the Chaser   Heyg the Chaser I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Approved but just in case o.o need an admin to also approve..o-o
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Weapon: Tezamai Sword

Heyg the Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyg the Chaser   Heyg the Chaser I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Approved! =3
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Heyg the Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyg the Chaser   Heyg the Chaser I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Updated some stuff, like how I'm not an alcholic anymore, and a couple of posts. Also his bio and stuff and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)

Heyg the Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyg the Chaser   Heyg the Chaser I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:25 pm

..Approved..
Back to top Go down
Heyg

Heyg

Character sheet

Heyg the Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyg the Chaser   Heyg the Chaser I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:06 pm

... Updated my "guitar skills". *coughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyg the Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyg the Chaser   Heyg the Chaser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyg the Chaser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Information Sector :: Profiles-
Jump to: