Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Icisia the Sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Home World: Radiant Garden
Weapon: Tezamai Sword
Munni: 300

Icisia the Sword Empty
PostSubject: Icisia the Sword   Icisia the Sword I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:08 pm

General Info

Name: Icisia

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 120lbs

Appearance: Normal attire

Shirt ~ Her shirt consists of a jacket with white fuzzies on the sleeves. This jacket doesn't go to her waistline though, it stops at around her ribs. (Kind of like Tifa's top)
Pants ~ Daisy Duke blue jean shorts. On them is a silver belt with a small lightning insignia on the front.
Shoes ~ Icisia wears black leather combat boots that reach to her knees. On the sides of these boots are small pouches which hold bombs and motes.
Gloves ~ She wears black gloves with little white frizzies on the ends. This is to protect her hands when she punches enemies. The finger tips are open though, so she can grip the Tezamai easier.
Accessories ~ Around Icisia's right wrist, she wears a bracelet with several charms on them. Among these charms is one of a heart resembling kingdom hearts, and another lightning insignia.

Icisia the Sword Invisible_Cage_by_daekazu

Appearance: Battle attire (yes this is Sheik, but her clothes are kick ass =3)
Icisia the Sword Sheik

Biography

Born and raised in Radiant Garden, Icisia never imagined it would be attacked by heartless. Back then, she was young and fragile, so she was unable to help watch her home destroyed. Now though, Icisia has reached the age of 16 and is a master swordsman. Leon took Icisia in when she begged him at the age of 10 to train her. It was painful, tiring, and gruesome having Leon as a teacher, but she mastered her dream. Now she travels around the worlds, destroying heartless. But now there is a new enemy.. the nobodies. What could they be?

Personality: Caring, trustworthy, easily angered (sometimes), and very sarcastic

Weapons/Abilities

Weapon of Choice: Tezamai blade - This weapon has the ability to manipulate electrical currents so Icisia is able to fight with electricity on her side.
The Tezamai
Icisia the Sword 57_6517_283b3095325fb24

Equipment: Bombs, elixirs, remedies, motes

Abilities/Magic:

Pyrokinesis - the telekinetic power of being able to generate, manipulate & control the movement of fire.

Cryokinesis - the telekinetic power of being able to generate, manipulate & control the movement of ice.

Geokinesis - the telekinetic power of being able to generate, manipulate & control the movement of earth and minerals.

Aerokinesis - the telekinetic power of being able to generate, manipulate & control the movement of air.

Hydrokinesis - the telekinetic power of being able to generate, manipulate, & control the movement of water.

Summoning: Icisia is able to summon a 7 foot white tiger named Amida to fight along side her.
Amida
Icisia the Sword Tattoo3tiger

Quotes

"Look here squirt.."

"Hey tator-tot.."

"RETREAT!!!!"

"Haha epic fail!"

"Dork."

"Wow.. that's a new level of stupid."

"Don't dwell on the past.. Look towards the future instead."

More on the way!

Last edited by Icisia on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Radiant Sword
Icisia

Character sheet
Weapon: Tezamai Sword

Icisia the Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icisia the Sword   Icisia the Sword I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Added pictures of my normal attire, battle attire, my sword, and my summon.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi
Keyblade Wielder
Hanashi

Character sheet
Weapon: Keyblade(Oathkeeper)

Icisia the Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icisia the Sword   Icisia the Sword I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Approved o.o ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Icisia the Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icisia the Sword   Icisia the Sword I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icisia the Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Information Sector :: Profiles-
Jump to: