Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to live out your destiny, any way you choose. Evil, Good, Neither its your choice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xion, The forgotten Nobody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xion
Forgotten One
Xion

Xion, The forgotten Nobody Empty
PostSubject: Xion, The forgotten Nobody   Xion, The forgotten Nobody I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:07 am

Name: Xion
Nicknames:~ "The Forgotten One", "No I"

Height: 5'4.5
Weight: 100 lbs.

Appearance: Xion, The forgotten Nobody Xion_fullbody

Biography: Xion is the only Organization XIII member to have quit the organization other than Roxas. She is also the only other member, excluding Roxas, that has no original Memory of herself. She does however appear to have the memories of Sora and Kairi. For a long time she tried to escape the Organization but was brought back by her former friend Axel. She used to be great friends with Axel and Roxas but she no longer is. She appears to have the ability to store memories of others within her. She is unknown by the rest of the universe though. No one seems to have even a shred of a memory of her. She has been forgotten. This leads to the possible exclusion of Xemnas who seems to be shielded from Namine's power. The power that most likely erased Everyone's memory of her. She remains as an unknown factor in the war against the heartless. She hasn't appeared since she managed to defeat Axel and escape the Organization. Sometime after that is when she was erased from everyone's memory. She still dawns the standard Garb of the organization though, it is unknown why she hasn't changed her appearance even though she left the group. It is also unknown why she is capable of wielding a keyblade.

Whose Nobody she is is unknown as well, where as the rest of the Organization's heartless and original bodies are easy to find out. She is possibly a nobody of unique creation like Roxas and Namine. She herself doesn't know this but Xemnas in his mastery of Nobodies and Memories seems to know how she was created. It is most likely true that she was created in the Unique creation of Roxas and Namine, Taking what was left over of the two, considering that they never had the memories of their other selves where as She has memories of Kairi and Sora.

(My speculation in this matter is that She was actually created through the unique ways of Sora. When he stabbed himself to lose his own heart to give to Kairi he lost two hearts. Kairis original one and his own, this is what most likely led to the creation of Xion. And is most likely why She can wield the kingdom key and has the memories of both Sora and Kairi. Also most likely why she can store the memories of others.)

Personality: Xion is a feminine and rather airy girl. If not quizzical at times. She has a serious side that rarely shows. She likes to stay upbeat and positive. Even during her imprisonment by Organization XIII She remained positive even after each failed attempt to run away.

(This is because she is one of the only 4 nobodies to have true emotions, they include: Roxas, Axel, Namine, Xion)

Weapon of Choice: Kingdom Key

Equipment:

Abilities/Magic: Darkness Corridor Manipulation, (Standard Organization XIII ability), The ability to store Memories of others, Keyblade Wielder.

Glide
Dual Wielding- Rare emotional instances or when the other blade is given to her-

Summoning: Summoning of standard Nobodies and Heartless. (Standard Organization XIII Ability)

Quotes:
"Who am I"
"Do you hate me for taking away your friends?"
"My power will soon be fulfilled... like a vessel overflowing with water... Now, my memory is full of memories of Roxas... Roxas, how do I appear to you now?"
Back to top Go down

Xion, The forgotten Nobody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Information Sector :: Profiles-
Jump to: